Friday, June 27, 2014

Yeah, it's Friday

I'm not doing much but I'm enjoying it. (the not doing much part). I've emptied all my email (I've got 3 of them) and then I did a little file organizing and then decided to make some scrapbook pages. Here's what I've done today.
Great Grandson Aayden playing around with my American Legion hat which is too tight these days and I have a short haircut. He's a cutie. The kit I used was The Greatest Generation by Over the Fence Designs. I'm part of that Greatest Generation but I got started late. I was a toddler for WWII but my Dad served and was a "Cannoner" in a tank wandering up Germany as part of the 20th Armored Division who were responsible for liberating one of the POW/concentration camps. Thanks Dad for your service.

I've used this picture before but I saw this QP by Arlene from one of Kyra's kits called Steam Punk All Over and I had to use it again. 

This one is an old picture from 2004 of Grandson David and his son Dominic. I used Miriam's scrap kit "Men's Stuff" and borders by Mat. Worked out well I think.

I used an older kit from a few years ago called "In the Forest" by French designer Carina

My sweet Gr Granddaughter Olivia in her Christmas suit back in 2005. This was a QP by Linda_kz.  I adored the little snowman and couldn't resist it.

A good friend has just recently become a Grandma for the first time and now this little princess is 4 months old. The kit is "Bedtime Stories" by Kyra @ Russian-Dutch Heart Designs.

Time for lunch and then a little nappy! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment