Monday, April 27, 2015

I'm back and it's lovely weather

It's really beautiful weather here in the North West. It's 7 am and the temp is 45F  with very little clouds in the sky.  It's going to be in the high 70s today and I think I'd better water my tomatoes. I got one of those little pods and put it into a regular pot and watered it. And I've got little sprouts coming up. The Sage isn't doing as well but it doesn't get any sun where it is so I'm going to move it to the front of the house and see if that helps.

My Cardio Pulmonary Rehab is going along just fine. We've progressed to aerobic
exercises to music and it's quite tiring.  My Osteo spinal problem isn't really getting worse but it isn't making dancing easy at all. Most of the time I have to sit to exercise. But last week we weren't on the bikes or other equipment at all so my core muscles are going to be really worked hard today. I have the resistance at 5 on a scale of 10 so I'm pushing my legs and shoulders pretty hard. But it's going to be worth it. And I've dropped 20 lbs in the last two months so I'm really happy with that!!

Bridgit and Olivia have been here for the last 4 days because my daughter went to Portland for a little vacation with her boyfriend and his mother. She met the rest of his family and they all had a good time. I have a new picture of her to share.
This is Charlie hugging a beautiful tree she found in the Portland neighborhood.


Eddie is one of the Thursday night gang and we don't get to see him as often as we'd like because he travels so much for his job.  But he's a great cook and I loved this snapshot of him.

Great Grand daughter Kadence in her Easter outfit going to her Grandpa's annual Easter egg hunt in his back yard.

And don't I always have new pictures of the puppies around the house. There are 3 of them these days. Two puppies will almost always be in my lap when I'm in the recliner watching TV.

Darling Olivia asked if she could help me around the house so I put her to work on the kitchen floor. We called it her Cinderella Duty for the day. She really enjoyed herself.

Robert Williams (family friend) with his newest grandson!

And you've been watching this little darling as she grows up. She'll be 2 this year at Thanksgiving. Maybe not the same exact day but she was born on Thanksgiving day in 2013. Amyah is growing so fast!

And that's about the end of it. Many things to get done and Rehab to get ready for!!  God Bless everyone and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment