Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Just a short post today and only 3 scrapbook pages. I've moved out the house I used to share with my daughter and now I'm staying with my Grand daughter. I've still got a lot of packing and storing of things from daughter's house but I'll get it done.

Still going to Rehab for the lungs and Cardio also. Some days it's fun and other's it's real hard on arthritic knees. The machines aren't too bad but the aerobic dancing is way too much.

I wish all of my friends and followers a very Happy Mother's Day!

Friend Ashley and her daughter as she was taking her to school to become a world class chef!

Bridgit and her daughter Olivia a couple of years ago as they were out hiking.

Gr-Grandson Aayden with his Auntie Vanessa on her wedding day!

Time to get a cup of coffee to start my day right. God Bless you and have a great day MOMs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment