Tuesday, March 17, 2015

What to do with a Blog

I've been dinking around with the blog.  Went to Cute & Cool Freebies and other stuff...Here's a link to check her out: http://blo64rt.blogspot.com/. I never have figured out how to make a link that will come up blue and allow anyone to click and go there. I'm happy with copy & paste. Goodness, I'm 75 and still trying to catch up with the techno stuff going on! Needless to say, I only figured out how to change the color. I wanted some fancy dancy background to show how smart I am but that didn't work!

So I'm going to just post some pages I made today and leave it that!! If any one has a 1, 2, 3, way of doing this thing...please send it to me as a comment.

Here's some new pictures:
A good friend and her husband are visiting the National parks one at a time. Moe has a passport of the National Parks and she's trying to get a stamp from each one. Collecting the quarters wasn't adventuresome enough. Now they are getting the passport stamped. 

My little darling Olivia in 2006 giving me a serious look!

Olivia and I went for a photo shoot to the park just down our street. So here she is on the contraption with her little puppy!

This is Olivia enjoying the Nerd Festival named RADCON. Lucky those people are wearing masks. I would be really dumbfounded if I was a working stiff and saw my boss dressed up like this!

Olivia made her way through the contraption across the 'monkey bars' or whatever and had a real good time.

There are some really really big 70 foot trees in this park. This one has 5 trunks fused together which makes it have a neat spot at the bottom to sit in.

The same picture but I let her pick out the QP from Miriam's Scrap and just put some verbage at the top and Olivia's name & date at the bottom.

My cousin Wilma who lives back East changed her profile picture a few days ago and I liked the new picture so when it showed up on my news feed on FB I snagged it and turned it into this with another QP from one of Mariam's mini kits.

I didn't realize that I'd done so many since my last posting. But you'll enjoy them any way.  Time to get busy and play with my essential oils. I made a pet spot remover and I'm anxious to see how well it's going to work.

1 comment:

  1. You made a lot of payouts, cute!
    I may have a link for you, where you can get easy tutorials for the simple things you may need e.g. making links etc. Go to this
    http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    When I started my blog I stumbled upon this blog and it helped me a lot.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete