Sunday, March 1, 2015

Where did the month of February go!

I woke up this morning and the month of February is gone! I know I didn't sleep through it so I guess I've been distracted and not posting. I apologize but then I know that I'm not an exciting person so it's probably boring to read it anyway.

My darling 10 year old Olivia has Pneumonia. Her Mom took her to the ER when the normal fixes didn't work. I haven't heard yet if she's home or not. And I don't want to call and wake them up. I know her Mom has trouble sleeping and she works nights so she sleeps daytime. But the maintenance men don't really care if anyone is sleeping and last week they had the leaf blowers out in her apartment complex. I'm really surprised she didn't go outside in her jammies and give them what for! She's getting better with age. They have a job to do and she can't complain since she didn't have to do her own yard (as little as it is). I do worry a lot about Olivia. She's survived H1N1, several bouts of Pneumonia so she's getting pretty strong but the toll on her little lungs will catch up some day.
Here's a picture of the darling!
This was the weekend of RADCON. A gathering of Nerds and she loved it.

I've put 5 of her pictures together so you can see what a great time she had.

I like doing Then and Now pictures and this is my Olivia. She's my oldest great granddaughter at 10 1/2, and then there's Kaddie at 7.

I've been trying to do up the older wedding pictures of mine for the kids. Not that they really care but it's something to preserve the Time.
I've told my friends that this is the skinny person I've been hiding from them! This was 1962 in Long Beach Naval Chapel in California.

Neither one of us had parents in attendance. Just the people from our work and some of TC's friends from a base up the highway in Point Magoo Naval Air Station. I had some of my fellow waves from the Navy base who came.
 And that's about it for today. I'm heading to a birthday party this afternoon so if I get dressed now, I'll be ready by 12:30 in time to leave.

1 comment:

  1. Srry to hear about Olivia's Pneumonia. It's always difficult to see a little one sick and not being able to do a lot about it. I am sure she will recover again from it, but this always wears out a body and she will need time to get all well again.
    I am somewhat in a hurry( nowadays I am a slow starter in mornings LOL), must go to an interview later today so I want to make a small post on my blog before I get dressed and prepare all for the interview.
    Have a nice day,
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete