Thursday, November 6, 2014

Halloween is gone Here comes the Turkey

Halloween is a great time for the kids and the young adults. The littler ones love to get the candy and bigger ones love to shock their peers. I've done quite a few pictures of them and I'm not finished yet.

Gr-grandson Aayden in his turtle costume. Papers from Raspberry Roads but the picture in the middle Aayden's mom did on her "Smart"phone.

Aayden's birthday Oct. 1st.  Now he's a 3 yr old and he's thinks he's the cream cheese now. Hodge podge of designers.

Granddaughter Bridgit and her BFF Ashley whom Bridgit is sharing her Nana (me) with. She says she doesn't have one. Two of Kyra's kits.

Four of the five Great grandchildren. These are Kadence, Olivia, Dominic, & Aayden in front. Another kit by Raspberry Roads.

My two crazy grandchildren, David and Bridgit. They are more like bro & sis than couzins. Kit is by Kyra.

Dabid won Best Costume at Alan's party. Kit by Manuela Zimmerman.

I'll finish off the rest of the pictures today and then I'll post another blog to scare every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment