Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sshh it's a secret!

I'm in the process of making an anniversary gift for my Grandson and his bride. They were married in August of 2013. I've made several pages for them of the wedding using the pictures taken by my daughter and some of their friends. One of my favorite designers has made the most gorgeous kit for weddings so it inspired me to make them one. It's a huge kit so I can make at least 30 scrapbook pages. Then I'm going to purchase one of those gizmos that you have a slide show with a light behind the moving pictures. Hopefully I can put some music on it as well. I'm not that "tech savvy" but someone will be able to help me from my Thursday Nite gang. The youngsters that come with their parents all come with a lap top of some other device and they line up on the couch and we don't hear a word from them. My internet is wi-fi equipped so they just log in and play games or whatever they do all day long. 

Here's a couple of the pages I've done so far.

Great-grand
son Aayden who wasn't very pleased with all the fussing.

My daughter "Charlie" with her Grand daughter Kadence and a friend of Kaddie's named Sydni.  What a lovely trio of beautiful ladies.

"Charlie" with her Grandson Aayden.

All of these pictures were made with a kit  "Wedding Kit" by Miriam's Scraps. You can find a link to her web site on the side of this blog. Be aware, the kit is HUGE. 
That's it for today.

1 comment:

  1. I love to see my work used..........
    Thank you for sending me your link.

    ReplyDelete