Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Computer problems on a beautiful day!

It's such a beautiful day outside that it seems awful to have any trouble with the computer. It's working just fine (I still haven't gotten all my favorites back but that's a small thing) but this morning I got the pop up from Microsoft that they are suspending support for Windows XP. I guess it means that this one won't be getting any more updates or little fixes. And it also means that I have to get my big one fixed. It's got oodles of memory and the hard drive had 1 gigabyte of RAM which makes it pretty fast. One day I tried to open it up as usual and it flashed a page that said GOING TO SLEEP and I've never been able to get it out of sleep mode. I've turned it off and turned it back on but all I get is a black screen so I put it in the closet for a long time out...such a bad boy anyway! Now I guess it's time to get the baby fixed or else.

And on a lighter note. Monday I went to the Pulmonologist for my quarterly check up.  She says I'm one of her success stories and that made me feel good.  But then she told me about the test that was done on Valentine's day at the hospital so she's recommending a visit to the cardiologist. She said there was a spot in the heart but they couldn't be definitive about what it was. (My hope is "fly poop" on the x-ray) so now I have to go back to the Senior clinic and get referred to a Cardiologist. I think doctors help each other in the money making business. And when we left they said the heart looked great. So I'm not too sure what's going on. I guess that wasn't a very lighter note after all.

Today is my second daughter's 50th birthday. Her friends in Grand Junction are having a little party for her today so she asked me to make a then and now scrapbook page. Here's what I put together for her.I put the picture on her page for her party!

She loved it. And my youngest brother posted a couple pictures of his dog Bing Crosby (one with his wife Joanne with the dog) so I put together a scrapbook page for them. In the top photo Bing had just come from the groomers and was probably showing off his new "doo".!

This next page is Joanne and brother George with a new niece. I love holding new babies.



The next two pages are two special young ladies at their school's awards event. First is Jeweli Perez getting her honor roll certificate. The second one is Mia Gomez with her "Student of the Month" certificate.



All beautiful pages . The last two were just plain backgrounds with an overlay and some plain Jane frames. I have no idea who did the bottom frame with the flowers but if it's recognized please be aware that I Thank You for allowing me to use it.

That's all for now. Got pain in the back.



No comments:

Post a Comment