Sunday, October 8, 2017

An Apology from ME!

I can't for the life of me know why I didn't post anything in August, Sept. and here it is October all ready. Last month I was in the hospital for some surgery on the small intestine called Small Bowel Blockage. That was 10 days of my life I don't ever want to repeat again. But I'm home and pretty much over the trauma. Now I'm on a high fiber diet and booster drinks like ensure. Some of them aren't too bad if I add a little milk to them. The first 6 days, I got nothing to eat and nothing to drink. Fluids thru the IV and a suction tube into the stomach to clean it out. I took several nurses off my Christmas card list as they were inserting that tube thru the nose and into the stomach. YUK!!

I'm starting on the road to "Downsizing" now and getting ready to make a move to Grand Junction after the first of the year. I'm moving into a small apartment by myself but it's sort of close to my oldest daughter and her 2 boys so I'm going to enjoy being independent again. I'll take my Christmas decos since I refuse to part with my collection of Santas, and the bears from Wally's. I was getting a new bear every year and a new Santa. Bears have the year on their feet but the Santa doesn't and I can't remember which one came in what year. And I'll have my fireplace back again. It's been in storage for 3 years.

I'm using my new computer and I don't have everything restored yet so I'm going to save this as a draft and do more tomorrow.

My friend Cheryl's 1st Gr-Grand named Emberly born in July.

1st day of school for Mia and Kaddie. Kaddie is my 2nd Gr-granddaughter and Mia is her sister. 

Daughter Charlie and her boyfriend Kelin took Michael out to a bar and he had a great time.

Great Grandson Aayden in a friends pool and doesn't he look cute!

Grand daughter and her husband took Olivia to see the Pacific Ocean! 

Haven't done anything during August because of a lengthy hospital stay.

God Bless Friends and Family and God Bless America.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I know how it is about not posting for longer time. Sometimes there isn't energy or mood for it because other things get in the way.
    You had your own bad time too, I read.
    Great that you can be indenpendant again but still near to your daughter and kids.
    Got to rush to read some more blogs and do a little post before i go to Jan again.
    Sorry for the brief comment.
    Take good care of yourself,
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete