Friday, October 20, 2017

Post Wedding

Well I now have over 500 pictures of the celebration. Some from the reception and some from the wedding. A lot of duplicates...you know...a smile and then a look or one hand is doing something and then the next instant something else. Hard to judge which one to use. I made a couple of collages of some and they don't look too bad. I really liked the cake and when I got the second batch of pictures from Jazmine I noticed something added to the cake. Besides having the two action figures on the top I noticed another little figure peeking over the edge. It's a little statue of "Deadpool" which is what Olivia was at the first Radcon she went to. She was a runner for the group and she ran all day. So they put a little action figure looking over the side.
The groom (Jess) and his father (Brad), and Jesse Vantine, the officiate.

Just some of the flower centerpieces that decorated the 25 tables.  The one with the light sabers was the wedding party.  

A couple of the flower arrangements and some "Tom Foolery" that was done with the action figures on the cake. One at the top left looks like he's trying to kiss her and in those helmets that isn't going to happen. And the one at the top right looks like dancing is what he has in mind.

Pictures of the 'Wedding Party' and the happy couple with the "First Dance".

I'm going to wait on making any more until I get a list of the picture numbers from Bridgit of ones she wants to have made up for the album.  Meanwhile I'm out looking for more Steampunk kits'.

Have a nice weekend and I'll see you down the road. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment