Monday, September 22, 2014

A very pretty award

I was very surprised and honored to receive a note from Kyra telling me she had posted an award on her blog for me. Now I'm going to pass it on.






This award was originated by Belinda of Idiot Writing. The conditions for accepting the Butterfly Light award are:   First, link back to Belinda, then:

1.  Write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them.   You may not add this award to a post with other awards.

2. Individually name and re-award a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9.999,999 bloggers.  You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog or a "pingback".

3.  Write a short paragraph that is entitled:   "How I'm Spreading Light" or "How I am a Positive Influence".

1. I'm honored by this beautiful award. I enjoy reading Kyra's blog and following her gardening and I've had great fun with the beautiful scrapbooking kits she makes and then so generously shares with us.  Thank you so very much Kyra!

2. I sending this on to Miriam of Miriam's Scraps @ http://miriams-scrap.blogspot.com/ Another one of my daily stops in the internet highway! Even if it's just to look around and I've found many a beautifully designed kit from her. Her Wedding kit came as I was making a gift for my Grandson and I took two of her kits to make 52 scrapbook pages of the Grandson's wedding pictures. They absolutely loved them but it was all done with her kits.

3."How I'm Spreading Light"  I'm still learning this system but I'm grateful for the help along the way. I believe the scrapbook pages that I put together are bringing smiles to everyone who sees them and they are all saving them onto their own computer.  Some are even printing them out in a good sized picture and hanging them on their walls. Thank you all. Maybe Wal-Mart should thank me for the business I'm making for their photo shop.


I'll be back later after a couple more practice attempts.

1 comment:

  1. See! You managed to upload the award! It isn't so hard once you know how LOL.
    Glad i could be of a bit of help in this.
    Have a wonderful day
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete