Sunday, October 26, 2014

Overcast and rainy

It rained pretty hard this morning but it's all dried up now. Then I looked at the sky and that was a strange looking one up there. Mor like the cloud cells that spawn tornados. But there's no wind and no hail so I guess we're safe.   My daughter says we live in a bubble that she calls "The Hanford Bubble". We have mountains and pretty high ridges around us and it seems that the reallt bad stuff just hops from one range to the next. Misses us but this year all the weather geeks are predicting a heavy winter in spite of our 'Bubble'. I'll beleive it when I see it.

Grand daughter and her daughter are still with us, waiting on word of thier new apartment. I hope she gets approved, she's earned some good luck. But I get to enjoy our "Tiny Human" (thats Bridgit's nickname for her) and she looks out for her Nana. Reminds me to take pills or brings me the O2 hose if I've neglected to put it back on. She's such a sweet heart.

I went to the Senior Center Tuesday night and they sort of bullied me into getting a picture done in front of the flag so they can post it on the wall with the rest of the members of the Board. I didn't like plain so I fixed it up a little. And I'm adding a couple of other pages.

I used several kits and then couldn't remember which ones. I did remember Studio Manu and maybe one of her other kits by mzimm.

My handsome Grandson David and his lovely wife Brittany in a kit by Manuela Zimmerman.

Youngest of Lorene's daughters is Kaddie, my gr-grand daughter and her beautiful girls Ashley & Mia. Ashley is off in Portland to a "Chef School".


Lorene playing with her daughters and my grand daughter Bridgit is behind the camera.

The crew as they left last evening for a party at Connie's. We have Michael, His father & mother Brian & Ann and then there's my daughter Charlie.

The flowers are a little different in this second page by Linda kz and it's an old one of my youngest grand daughter Missy jumping into the leaves in Grand Junction.

And this is Gr-Grand daughter Olivia sitting in the leaves after Missy raked them all up again.

And that should be enough for tonight. Time to rest the eyes.





1 comment:

  1. Funny, that we almost have no pictures of ourselves? Great to see one of you now.
    Hope your granddaughter has luck with the appartment!
    Now quickly to my blog for a short post, now it is still quiet around here LOL!
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete