Friday, June 21, 2019

I'm still here!

     It's almost the end of June and I'm still here in Walla Walla. Things are going slowly because of
Bridgit's recuperation from her surgery. She still has to go to Physical Therapy but it's getting a lot easier for her. I'm still doing small chores to get ready to move.

     I've got all my winter clothes boxed up and now I'm working on hanging the summer tops. I'm doing them in smaller batches because I really go nutsy with tops and I've really got quite a large collection. Some have Writing on the front and some have writing on the back. And some are really too big and should go to goodwill but they are favorites so I wash and hang them in the closet. I'm hoping my next house has a bigger closet. I'd love to have a 'Walk in Closet'. I could fill it very easily.

     I've only got one plant in my garden and it's on the table in the nook which is in the corner of  2 large windows that make up the corner I put the table in. I have a pretty large Tomato plant in the middle of the table so it can get sun at least part of the day. And my bamboo plant is almost touching the ceiling now and it's roots are strangling themselves. I need to get a large supply of marbles to put into the new planter I got for it. Some of the leaves are turning yellow because of the choking, (at least that's what I think).  I'm not a botanist so I'm not too sure why she's looking ill.

     I'm all finished with the Dentist.  Got new dentures after 50+ years. Got scolded by the dentist for not doing it earlier but without Dental Insurance I couldn't afford new plates. Now that the VA is paying for them, I'm good. The dentist wanted to do dental implants but I'm not sure the VA will pay for that so regular teeth will have to do. Goodness I'll be 80 years old in Oct. this year so it isn't going to be too long before I won't need them anyway. But my plan is to last past 90 years. I just want to set a record for the family. My mother was 86 so I should plan on at least 90. Or maybe 100!

     I've done a few more scrapbook pages which I'll pop in here now.

 My little sister Dianna taken this year. She's 72 this year. Just a youngster.
 This is Elaina & baby sister Joy. Cousin from the East's little jewels
 My brother's wife Joanne (who passed awhile ago) and her Aunt Sylvia. 
Little brother George posted this as his favorite picture of Joanne.
 My niece Juanita and her husband Jeremy of 25 years.
 My good friend Tina's children. This is Leo and his little sister Anara.
 Penelope is growing so fast. She's only 6 months old and already weighs 57.+ lbs.
Her human Dad is losing control of his recliner as you see.
One of the cousins back East has become a Grandma and I can't remember his name.
If I find where I left it, I'll fix the post.

Meanwhile, let's call it a day and everyone have a great weekend. My special thanks to all the lovely ladies that I get my scrap booking kits from. Raspberry Roads Designs, Kyra from Russian-Dutch Heart Designs from the Netherlands, Tooty Pup Designs,from Australia, and Miriam Zimmerman from Studio Manu in Germany (I believe).

No comments:

Post a Comment