Friday, April 6, 2018

Feb Post just a little late

I don't know what happened to Feb., but it got by me with out a word. I did some pictures of the RadCon Convention that is held annually in Pasco during the month of February.  All the excitement of the goings on and cos-play costumes and such must have made my mind a little mushy.

Here is a Special edition of the event:
Alex & Isaac at RADCON 2018. Isaac is one of the actors in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean movie. 

My Granddaughter Bridgit in her Preditor costume (the only female preditor costume in existence) with husband Jess Langdell (who helped make said costume) and their boss in the shop Dragon Dronet. They make props, costumes, and remake vehicles,  and also do heavy makeups.

Dragon Dronet is the owner of the shop "renegade effects group" and they came to Pasco early and did a presentation at one of the local middle schools.

Jess and Bridgit Langdell. When they wear these costumes in public the are asked to pose with people for a personal picture. And they are happy to do it. Last year instead of a honeymoon they presided over a presentation for little guy in Los Angeles who got a custom made wheelchair from a company that does that type of charity work.

The young lady in the middle is Kimberly Rhodes who wanted her picture with the 2 Preditors.

My night nurse while I was in the hospital for surgery last year hadn't come to the local ComiCon Cos-Play convention but she came to this years because I was bragging about the Langdells and their costumes. Here are some pictures not made into Scrapbook pages.
Bridgit & Jess Langdell

Bridgit & Jess with Dragon Dronet of RenegadeEffectsGroup.

Bridgit & Jess with some ones kids.

I don't know who is dressed up as Chewy or the Storm Trooper but they enjoyed Radcon 2018 in Pasco, Washington

A group shot as they get ready for a Laser sword fight.

More of the Star Wars group getting ready for a sword fight.

I'd guess that the February RadCon in Pasco Washington was a huge success. And I'm guessing now but since they have a webpage, I'll bet there are a ton more of pictures.

Have a great day and God Bless you.



No comments:

Post a Comment