Tuesday, February 11, 2014

It's time for the Olympics!

I must admit, I have been watching the Olympics almost every night, (that's when we get to see them) and we are a day behind. Some of us American's are probably still a day behind. I have been very impressed with the Dutch speed skaters! They are good. Caught one of the races last evening and I'd have to say it's the first time a Country has taken all three medals in an event. And to cap it off, two of the winners were twin brothers! The American's took Gold in both the men and the women's Slope Style Snowboard event.

I have also been playing around with the new Photoshop program I purchased. My original program disappeared when I upgraded the computer to Windows 8 and I had no idea how to retrieve it. So I just bought a new program. My favorite function is the ability to cut someone out of the picture and then drop them into a scrapbook page all by themselves. Here's two examples of what mean.



I forgot to put the credits in the photos: The valentine picture is a kit "The Beauty Within by jelquesScraps. The Sesame street one is from a kit titled Sesame Street but the artist didn't sign either one of the previews so I have no idea who it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment